Here is an overview of the next few months' activities. Please make sure to note dates, times, locations, and how to RSVP.
- Sunday December 9, 6:30 p.m. at Meg's House
- Please RSVP using the e-vite that will be sent out.
- When you RSVP please list what food item you will be bringing to share.
- Meg will provide all paper products and non-alcoholic beverages.
- We will also be having a Sewing Goodies White Elephant Gift Exchange!
- Search your stash for any sewing related items that someone may be able to put to good use....add some festive wrapping and join the party!
January Sewing Day - Hexies 2 Ways
- Saturday, January 12, 9 a.m.-Complete at Quiltmakers Cottage, 1034 East Chocolate Avenue, Hershey, PA 17033
- Jill will be showing us how to hand stitch hexi blocks using a cardboard template while Lois will be teaching us a machine piecing method using fabric cut from a hex ruler.
- Please respond to this email to reserve your spot.....We only have 4 spots left!!!
- A detailed supply list will be emailed shortly to those who have reserved spots.
- Details on date and location to be announced shortly. We are in the process of securing a more central location for meetings. We will still continue to utilize both Smile Spinners and Quiltmakers Cottage for sewing days when scheduled. Information will be sent out via email and our blog.
If you have any questions, please contact us!
Wishing you happy stitching!
Meg and Jill